Thursday 3 November 2011

So let us pray...

So here we are, on the dawn of a new American... Shit, I mean Canada. I apologize but I'm from the generation when the US was better than Canada! lol Oh our kids will never understand those days.
So I have decided to start thinking out loud. My mind is full of clutter and nonsense and I decided to let it all out and see what everyone thinks. I mean, what is the worst that could happen? Someone tells me to shut up? Calls me a fag? HAHA, Sounds like dinner growing up at my house!
I grew up in Toronto and had a "normal" upbringing. I am the youngest of 3 kids, the older 2 being the purest of evil! lol Nah, they are all good now that they are parents themselves and they see themselves in their own kids. Like all good Canadian boys, I was tortured, stabbed, bitten and punched. Kicked spit on named called and bullied... and that was at home before I even got on the bus! One of the reasons for this blog is to create dialogue, a point of view and help our kids do better than us. I also want to meet hot gay bearded men! ;)
I am going to learn all about this blog thing and write a thought, feeling or frigging mini novel each day. For parents, we can always use each others experiences to help us in our own lives. For kids, swearing is for adults. For anyone else reading... love me or hate me.... but if its the later, bite me.
FYI, there is no guarantee for this not becoming and R, NC17, or XXX rated site. It is what it is and I say what I'm thinking... Grammar and sentence structure are not my strongpoint!

3 comments:

  1. You did it! Fantastic. Looking forward to reading what you have to say.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start to an admirable project. Now to keep up the regular entries.

    ReplyDelete